Our stylish but practical and secure Lantern Rooflight System is designed to meet the needs of the modern home by maximising natural light into any room, orangery or extension. Using environmentally friendly materials they deliver superior aesthetics and create crisp clean lines.
Roof lanterns create a modern and contemporary look which bring a touch of elegance into any home. They are perfect for bringing the outside inside by flooding your living space with natural light into every corner of your room.
- Fabricator Friendly. Fixed 20 degree pitch resulting in profiles being designed to eliminate compound mitre cuts. All cuts are square or single raked cut including Hip and Jack Bars.
- Thermally broken Eaves Ridges and Bars. Eaves profile design with Render Stop. Mechanical Jointing – Eaves Corner Joints.
- Option of 24mm, 28mm or 32mm Installed Glazing Units. Slimline 40mm wide glazing bars. Radiused profiles to create ‘soft line’ feel.
- Choice of cills from our window range to suit upstand thickness.
- Pre-machined (laser cut) glazing bars and hip bars at eaves position for ease of manufacture (available in stock length if required).
- Rooflight span of 3.7m between internal upstands with pre-machined stock lengths.
- Dual colour powder coating available.
- Easy to assemble.
- Enhances the living environment with natural light.
- Made to measure.
- Bespoke Service.
- Slim profile.
- Thermally efficient.
- Easily assembled onsite, easily transportable.