Our sliding patio doors use a single or dual track system. We also offer a triple track aluminium sliding patio door.
In addition to conventional sliding patio doors which use a single or dual track system, we also offer a triple track sliding patio which allows the sliding panels to stack neatly behind each other providing a much wider opening. A 3 panel triple track patio door will effectively provide an opening that is almost two thirds of the width of the total door aperture. A triple track system also provides an additional option of allowing all panels to slide if required.
Our aluminium patio doors can be supplied with energy efficient 1.1 U-value Staycool solar control double glazing which helps block UV rays and solar gain whilst retaining your valueable heat in the winter. Alternatively we can provide 1.2 U-value argon filled low e glass for installations where solar protection is not required.
Integrated BlindsFor added privacy you can choose optional integrated blinds which are encapsulated inside the sealed unit and the blind unit in each panel can be operated independently by a cord to tilt, raise or lower.
Handle OptionsA selection of handles are available to make the most of your new sliding patio doors. Popular choices include luxury ‘D’ handles or a simple twist lever handle that doesn’t intrude into the visible glass area.
Summary of Benefits
- Designed for use as fixed lights and horizontal sliding doors internally beaded for domestic and all commercial applications.
- 2, 3, 4 and 6 door panels available. All applications are internally glazed with square beads Polyamide thermal break allowing dual colour option.
- Thermal break: polyamide strips PA 6.6 – 25% reinforced with glass fibre.
- Glazing seals: EPDM to DIN 7863, TV 110 NFP 85301, ISO 3994.
- Materials: Aluminium alloy 6060/6063 T5/T6 in condition F22 to NBN P21-001 and DIN 1725. Weight limit 200Kg. Height limit 2550mm.
- Sash Inserts: Fixed lights and horizontal sliding panels.
- Profile width: Head, cill and jamb 116mm. Mullion 83mm and bi-parting stiles 158mm.
- Depth of Frame: Two track 99mm and three track 155mm.
- Glazing options from 4mm to 28mm.
- Weather tested in accordance with BS6375 Pts 1 Tested to NEN-norm 5096. Security tested by SKG Complies with Doc. L for thermal transmittance. Weatherseals: Woolpile.